Its been a long gap since I last wrote anything, but nothing interesting seems to be happening. Well actually that’s not all true, I have had a pretty hectic and filled week, but exciting, ummm, not really. And to top it, my racquetball partner just dumped me until 18th :(. The call of lord has turned out to be louder than the sound of a tiny, lethal black ball with two yellow dots on it. So here is what I have been doing for the last week
– Lots of reflexology sessions.
– Teaching reflexology
– Spent Holi at mum’s. Snuggled in bed, with a racy novel and some Billu Barber for company. Watched most of it on fast Forward. Just a little too much. Was constantly fed good food and as a result ended up overeating
– Prepared a class test for the newbies in our reflexology class 🙂
– made chocolates and more chocolates
– Now heading for my yoga class
All in all, just another week gone by.